Expert Technicians Servicing Any Brand
To schedule service, call 913-888-4470
Here’s a true story: After a spring and summer of temporal weather, the Smiths, an Olathe, KS family of four with two young children, were faced with that first night of 50 degree temperatures. Logically, they fired up the furnace. The following Sunday morning, the two children entered Mom and Dad’s bedroom not feeling well. Surprisingly, Mr. and Mrs. Smith had the same nauseous feeling. As Mrs. Smith walked downstairs she fainted. An ambulance was called just in time and a tragedy was averted.
Of course there are implications of a faulty carbon monoxide detector, but a furnace maintained on a regular basis by an experienced technician may have prevented the most probable culprit; a hole in the heat exchanger.
Call or Click Here for our Heating Repair offer Free Heating Service with Repair! A $98.00 Value!