Expert Technicians Servicing Any Brand
Same Day Service: Call 913-888-4470 or Request an Appointment Online
Emergency? Cates offers 24/7 Service
We know how annoying a leaky faucet can be. The incessant “drip, drip, drip” is enough to irritate even the most patient homeowner. In addition to the annoyance, a leaky faucet can quickly contribute to higher water bills if it isn’t handled right away. For this reason, Cates Heating and Cooling works to quickly repair leaky faucets for homeowners in the Kansas City area.
Signs You Have a Faucet Leak
Here are a few things you might notice if you have a leaking faucet:
- Drips: The most obvious sign that you have a faucet leak is a dripping faucet. You will likely see or hear the leak in the form of a drip before you notice any other sign.
- Squeaky faucet: When you start to hear a noise when the taps turn off and on, that is a good sign that you might have a leak on your hands. Additionally, if the tap is hard to turn off, you should start looking for other signs of a leak.
- Moldy or rotten smell: Either of these smells could be a sign that your faucet leaks.
- Increased water bill: Leaks are notorious for significantly impacting water bills, so if you notice a spike on your bill, you probably want to call a plumber.
- Rust or water puddles: If you see water puddles or rust around the base of your faucet or around the drain, you might have a leak.
Hiring a Plumber to Fix a Leaky Faucet
Trained plumbers are more equipped to diagnose and solve leaky faucet problems, so we always recommend letting a professional tackle these types of plumbing issues. We have seen many homeowners who try to fix the problem themselves make the problem much, much worse. A broken faucet can cause an even larger leak, which turns into a plumbing emergency with a lot of water damage. You could end up with water soaking through the floors and furniture in parts of your home, which can cost a lot in repairs.
A professional plumber will also have plenty of experience with both bathroom and kitchen faucets, which can function differently from one another. In the end, your best bet is always to leave these types of repairs to the professionals.
Looking for leaking faucet repairs in Overland Park, Kansas? Your neighborhood Cates plumber is available to eliminate that annoying drip and remedy the problems that the leak is causing. Contact us today to get your leaky faucet fixed right away.
See What Our Customers Have To Say!
Want to know what people have to say about Cates Heating and Cooling? Read customer testimonials, and don’t forget to tell us about your experience with Cates by leaving a review.
Don’t stress out about paying for HVAC repair and replacement services when you go with Cates Heating and Cooling. We offer a few financing options that will help you pay for your services.
It can be hard to fit HVAC repairs into your busy schedule. Find a time that is convenient for you using our handy online calendar to book an appointment.
If 2 years from the date of installation you are not satisfied, Cates will try to quickly resolve your problem. If the solution is not to your satisfaction Cates, will remove and refund the cost of your equipment.