Planned commercial hvac replacement projects in kc
Nothing can delay business operations quite like a sudden HVAC system failure. In addition making indoor temperatures rise or fall to uncomfortable levels, a broken cooling or heating system can take a lot of time—and money—to rectify. Fortunately, Cates Heating and Cooling offers its commercial clients a Planned Replacement service that is designed to address potential problems before they manifest. Commercial customers with this service will receive a comprehensive HVAC inspection and evaluation, as well as a report outlining which components of their HVAC system are in need of replacing. Our report will also employ a 1-10 scale to rank needed replacements in order of urgency (with 1 being the most urgent and 10 the least), as well as a budget detailing the projected cost of replacing each item. We will also provide you with a budget in order to help you plan and prepare for upcoming replacement expenses.
Cates Heating and Cooling has completed planned HVAC replacement jobs for a wide spectrum of commercial entities, including office buildings, shopping centers, medical buildings, retail centers, theatres, restaurants, and manufacturing facilities.
Benefits of a Planned HVAC Replacement Project
A planned HVAC replacement has myriad advantages:
- Provides the client with an anticipated budget for upcoming repairs
- Decreases the possibility of a future HVAC emergency, which can be expensive to repair, as well as costing your business substantial money in the form of lost operating time
- Enables the client to control the timing of system repairs in order to minimize operational delays
- Saves money on energy costs by replacing less efficient parts with high-efficiency equipment (which can be up to 40% more efficient than older models)
- Dramatically improves the air quality and comfort of a space
- Saves money on future maintenance and repairs
In other words, planned replacement is an investment in the future that can save you substantial time, money, and stress.
Preparing for Commercial HVAC Replacement
A planned replacement minimizes the chance that you will experience unplanned expenditures and unanticipated downtime, both of which can be detrimental to your business. Fortunately, preparing for a planned commercial HVAC replacement project in the Kansas City region is easy, and begins with scheduling a FREE estimate by a Cates technician. The cost of your replacement is dependent on the equipment used and the particular installation needs of your project. If you’re ready to begin, contact Cates Heating and Cooling today!