Dealing with HVAC outages or heating and cooling problems can be overwhelming, but do you really need to call an HVAC technician out to fix it, or is there a simple solution that you can handle yourself?
Cates Heating and Cooling doesn’t want you to have to pay for a service visit if your problem is something that you can fix yourself. Before calling out a technician, watch the video below to see if you can handle making your home more comfortable.
The video covers:
- How to check and replace thermostat batteries
- How to check your circuit breaker
- How to check your furnace’s on/off switch
- How to check your air filter
- How to adjust the dampers in your ductwork
With these basic steps out of the way, you will know whether you actually need to call a technician out to your home to service your HVAC system.
If your HVAC system does need to be serviced, call Cates Heating and Cooling today at 913-888-4470